Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Book Giveaway: The Vixen Manual: How to Find, Seduce & Keep The Man That You Want by Karrine Steffans
Thanks to Anna at Hatchette Books Group, we have 5 copies of The Vixen Manual: How to Find, Seduce & Keep The Man That You Want by Karrine Steffans. Thanks so much for your generosity, Anna and Hatchette Books!
About the Book, courtesy of Amazon:
Since she exploded on the scene with her two juicy and impossible-to-put-down tell-alls, readers have wanted to know even more about what makes Karrine Steffans tick. How was she able to meet all the high profile politicians, movie stars, and other celebrities that are her close acquaintances? What skills does she possess to keep men wanting more? Finally, Karrine lays it all out and explains exactly what a woman must do to win over the man of her dreams. With chapters like "Never Let Him See You Sweat,""Flirting,""Encouraging His Manhood," and "Give Him What He Wants," this hot and sexy manual is a must-have for every woman's bookshelf.
About the Author, courtesy of Amazon:
Karrine Steffans became a New York Times best selling author after releasing her debut tell-all book Confessions of a Video Vixen in June of 2005. Since the success of her books, Karrine speaks at universities and celebrity panels. She has also established The Karrine Steffans Girls Club, The Karrine Steffans Book Club , and The Steffans Commentary on MySpace. Check out Karrine's website at www.karrine.com
To enter, please share either the worst line or best line that you've heard lately.
1. Please include your email address, so that I can contact you if you win.
2. For an extra entry, sign up to become a follower and mention this in your comment. If you're a follower, let me know and you'll get the extra entry.
3. For an extra entry, become a subscriber and mention this in your comment. If you're a subscriber, let me know and you'll get the extra entry.
4. For an extra entry, follow me on twitter (startingfreshny) and let me know that you do.
5. For an extra entry, blog about this contest and post the link.
6. Leave a separate comment for each entry or you'll only be entered once.
The contest is limited to U.S. and Canada. No P.O. boxes. The contest ends on midnight of July 28, 2009.