Becky at One Literature Nut has organized her first reading challenge, the Rejuvenate & Renew Challenge '09. Becky's such a warm and generous blogger and I expect that participating in the challenge will keep me from procastinating, so I'm signing up!
Here's the challenge:
- Choose any three non-fiction books that deal with a topic you've wanted to learn more about. This could be money & finance, home decorating, budget tips, weight loss, nutrition, beauty & fashion, writing, religion, philosophy, literary theory, or even a biography. (You get the picture.) Basically, take three how to or self help books that you've been wanting to read, and join in!
- Read these books between June 1st and September 1st.
- Sign up by posting a simple comment at One Literature Nut.
- Take the button created above and post in your own blog, with a link back to One Literature Nut so that we can all see what everyone is reading.
- Review your books, and once a week Becky'll put up a post for us to link our individual post/review.
- Enjoy finding out more about what everyone else is learning this summer!
- How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell
- The Flat Belly Diet