Becky at One Literature Nut has organized her first reading challenge, the Rejuvenate & Renew Challenge '09. Becky's such a warm and generous blogger and I expect that participating in the challenge will keep me from procastinating, so I'm signing up!
Here's the challenge:
- Choose any three non-fiction books that deal with a topic you've wanted to learn more about. This could be money & finance, home decorating, budget tips, weight loss, nutrition, beauty & fashion, writing, religion, philosophy, literary theory, or even a biography. (You get the picture.) Basically, take three how to or self help books that you've been wanting to read, and join in!
- Read these books between June 1st and September 1st.
- Sign up by posting a simple comment at One Literature Nut.
- Take the button created above and post in your own blog, with a link back to One Literature Nut so that we can all see what everyone is reading.
- Review your books, and once a week Becky'll put up a post for us to link our individual post/review.
- Enjoy finding out more about what everyone else is learning this summer!
- How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell
- The Flat Belly Diet
You're so sweet! Thanks for your kind words, and I'm so happy you're joining us. :) Good luck, and I can't wait to see all you read!ReplyDelete
If I didn't already have so many books to read, I would take up this challenge. Sounds fun!ReplyDelete
Sounds like a nice challenge! For the financial aspect may I recommend Right on the Money by Pat Robertson. I reviewed the Audio Book at You Gotta Read Reviews. It is very informative and not preachy! Best Wishes for success!ReplyDelete
I am currently listening to Age of the Unthinkable by Joshua Cooper Ramo which I think you would find interesting too! Martha