Thanks to Anna at Hatchette Books Group, we're having a giveaway of Swimsuit by James Patterson. Thanks so much, Anna and Hatchette for your generosity!
About the Book, courtesy of the author's website:
A breathtakingly beautiful supermodel disappears from a swimsuit photo shoot at the most glamorous hotel in Hawaii. Only hours after she goes missing, Kim McDaniels's parents receive a terrifying phone call. Fearing the worst, they board the first flight to Maui and begin the hunt for their daughter.
...WILL NEVER BE...
Ex-cop Ben Hawkins, now a reporter for the L.A. Times, gets the McDaniels assignment. The ineptitude of the local police force defies belief—Ben has to start his own investigation for Kim McDaniels to have a prayer. And for Ben to have the story of his life.
...THE SAME FOR YOU AGAIN.
All the while, the killer sets the stage for his next production. His audience expects the best—and they won't be disappointed. Swimsuit is a heart-pounding story of fear and desire, transporting you to a place where beauty and murder collide and unspeakable horrors are hidden within paradise.
Listen to an excerpt of Swimsuit at
To enter, please share your favorite fictional detective or detective series or detective novel.
1. Please include your email address, so that I can contact you if you win.
2. For an extra entry, sign up to become a follower and mention this in your comment. If you're a follower, let me know and you'll get the extra entry.
3. For an extra entry, become a subscriber and mention this in your comment. If you're a subscriber, let me know and you'll get the extra entry.
4. For an extra entry, follow me on twitter (startingfreshny) and let me know that you do.
5. For an extra entry, blog about this contest and post the link.
6. Leave a separate comment for each entry or you'll only be entered once.
The contest is limited to U.S. and Canada. No P.O. boxes. The contest ends on midnight of Tuesday, July 14, 2009.