The book is How Successful People Think by John Maxwell. Here's a description of the book from Amazon:
The perfect, compact read for today's fast paced world, How Successful People Think (derived from Maxwell's previous book, Thinking for a Change) guides readers through the 11 secrets successful people know. Arranged in an easy-to-follow format, America's leadership expert John C. Maxwell will teach readers how to expand their thinking and achieve their dreams. The 11 keys to successful thinking include:
Big-Picture Thinking - seeing the world beyond your own needs and how that leads to great ideas
Focused Thinking - removing mental clutter and distractions to realize your full potential
Creative Thinking - thinking in unique ways and making breakthroughs
Shared Thinking - working with others to compound results
Reflective Thinking - looking at the past to gain a better understanding of the future.
About the Author
John C. Maxwell, known as America's expert on leadership, speaks in person to hundreds of thousands of people each year. He is the founder of several leadership organizations, including Maximum Impact. A New York Times bestselling author, Dr. Maxwell has written over thirty books.
To enter, share one tip or practice that you have that helps you work efficiently or be successful. If you don't have a tip to share, please list something that you'd like to change in your own habits.
1. Please include your email address, so that I can contact you if you win.
2. For an extra entry, sign up to be a follower. If you're already a follower, let me know and you'll get the extra entry as well.
3. For another extra entry, subscribe via googlereader or blogger or by email and let me know that you do.
4. For another entry, blog about this giveaway and send me the link.
5. Leave a separate comment for each entry or you'll only be entered once.
The contest is limited to US and Canada only. No P.O. boxes. The contest ends at midnight of June 30, 2009.
To learn more about John Maxwell and read 6 suggestions to help become a more successful thinker, visit his website here or at http://www.johnmaxwell.com/
To hear an audio clip from the book or read an excerpt click here or visit